Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Waiting to go - Icelandic volcanic dust permitting!

Well I'm getting finally organised - just back from France - and at this moment I do not know if the flight to Freetown, Sierra Leone is on or off this Friday 23rd April. I have got my flight ticket and am awaiting final instructions.
Hopefully my next blog will be from Sierra Leone to say I have arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment